Recently I did a post which showcased the worst grammar and spelling mistakes committed on social media. While putting your worst face forward on social media is bad in its own right, getting it permanently placed on your body until the end of your days is just plain dumb.
Here are some of the worst offenders I could come across, with some even worse puns I could come up with for titles.
1. Better than ‘Bedead’ I guess
2. I’ll take your word for it
3. $&#* Spellcheck
4. That’s unfortunate for him
5. I give them points for irony
7. Maybe he shouldn’t do that so much
8. I’m sure he’s very proud
9. Never don’t give up on the public school system