With millions of new users getting added to Pinterest, needless to say, it is fast turning into one of the hottest sites on the Web. Surpassed only by Twitter and Facebook, the interest in this new emerging social website spiked only recently. The website has been there for about two years now. Already many companies and small businesses are experimenting with Pinterest. What we are going to discuss on this page is the etiquettes to be shown while at Pinterest.
• What makes Pinterest special and unique is because of the people who are using it. Hundreds and thousands of images and ideas get shred every day. To keep the community clean and positive, it is essential to see that every pin is useful to the other people in the network.
• As Pinterest is full of people, it is important to be polite and respectful. You would be at your best behavior in a room full of people, wouldn’t you? Treat every individual and his ideas with respect. Keep in mind that we are all unique in our own way.
• Be genuine and authentic and don’t give false information just to impress others or spread a false story to grab attention. Pinterest is all about who you are. Whatever you say and do here is an expression of who you are. Being authentic will make you last longer at Pinterest.
• Every pin you make should have a creditable source and link back to the original. Leading to the original source is always preferable as it raises your credibility among the Pinterest community.
• No hateful content, nudity or porn is allowed at Pinterest. Therefore any such stuff should be reported immediately. All you need to do is make use of the”Report Content“ link to report any violation of the Terms and Conditions at the social networking website.
• You can put in an effort to make Pinterest a better place and email the customer care about what is working and what is not. Any ideas and suggestions are always welcome by the owners of the website. Every input by the user is taken seriously and worked upon.
As Pinterest gets more and more popular, don/t be surprised to find many social marketer’s adding it to their arsenal of tools. Some hardcore fans of the site may not be very comfortable with this, but one can use the website as and how they want. There’s a huge audience here and there is room for all.
This guest post by Tommy Stretton of buyfollowerspinterest.com. A site for you to get more Pinterest Followers and get repins now.