Let’s face it. Multilingual business is the future, if not already the immediate present. It is estimated that in 5 years, in order for an online business to stay competitive, their website will need to have multi-language functionality. This is especially true for small businesses who must compete with big businesses online.
While hiring a professional translator to translate a website is easy, hiring a customer service staff who can speak multiple languages in order to talk to customers (and for company owners to learn multiple languages to talk to foreign clients/business partners) is not likely even possible, let alone speak it well enough to be grammatically correct and appeal to the foreign consumers. While big businesses have the resources to hire enough native speakers for customer service and costly interpreters for partner relations, small businesses often cannot. However, small businesses need to still be able to address this issue. How do you think a foreign customer would react if a small business was able to communicate with him in his native language? Or a foreign business partner if they could offer him support? The small business would be on the same level as the big business, which means higher profit margins and record growth.
LingoKing offers the perfect interpreter solution for small businesses and individuals due to the low cost, ease of use, and availability.
How does Lingoking work ?
When you need to speak to someone in a foreign language, first, go to the Lingoking website: http://www.lingoking.com/en
1. Create an order through their interpreter service by filling out the languages needed and your phone number.
2. Your order is transmitted to the interpreter who best fits your needs.
3. lingoking automatically creates a telephone conference, which will initially only include you and the interpreter.
4. You now have the opportunity to converse with your interpreter about the upcoming call and, if appropriate, ask questions about the process or discuss any special terminology which may arise thorough the conversation.
5. The interpreter will then add the third party to the conference call.
6. The actual interpretation begins. You can fully focus on your conversation and talk in your native language.
7. You end the call. An overview on the cost incurred is displayed and you are asked to evaluate the interpreter.
The great thing about Lingoking is that once you create a job and submit it to lingoking, they will pass it on to their interpreter pool to ensure that only interpreters with appropriate professional qualifications can receive your order. So they can guarantee that even the most complex calls are correctly interpreted, even if it involves complex and specialized business vocabulary.
The cost for this service is a low price-per-minute fee, and you only pay for the time you are using the interpreter, thus keeping the costs minimal. Since interpreters are always standing by to assist you, you do not need to waste money by keeping an interpreter on stand-by.
As we enter into the Web 3.0 era multilingual websites will be de facto. Businesses need to find the best and most cost-efficient ways to be able to reach the multi-language market, and adapt to the industry standard, otherwise, they will fall by the wayside. Companies like Lingoking for interpreter services, and Translation Services USA for website translation and localization are at the forefront of language service technology, and help businesses come into the Web 3.0 era easily in order to succeed and grow.